Friday, July 13, 2012

Springs Diner...Yum!


Springs Diner is a great, family-friendly restaurant on 441 (615 NW Santa Fe Blvd) in High Springs, FL. It's your all-American 1950s-style diner.

From cool, nostaglic memorabilia on the walls and a menu full of variety it's the place to be. My kids and I love going there. It's one of our favs. When in town going to the springs, diving, kayaking...whatever, definitely make a stop off at Springs Diner.

The staff is friendly and service is fast. The reuben sandwiches are to die for. The best I've ever had. Plus, save room for dessert. Their dessert menu is fashioned with old soda fountain type of desserts with ice cream being the main focus. They've got it all.

Check out their website: http://www.springsdiner.com/

While you're browsing the web, stop by my author profile website for my new series. Culture Shock will be released in 2013. Stop by now to get a sneak peek: http://jeanettepekala.com/

Don't forget to check out my book/writer blog: Adventures of Life and Literature

Find me on Twitter: @JeanettePekala
Find me on Facebook: It's Always Sunny in High Springs


No comments:

Post a Comment